- search here on The clock struck midnight for father/daughter dance
- Life Insurance rates on What is listeria? And what can I do about it?
- Samsung on Motorists track progress of Martin Street crossing
- nokia mobile prices on Motorists track progress of Martin Street crossing
- naija music on What is listeria? And what can I do about it?
TagsArt Art in Public Places bears birdhouses birds Camel carving catfish Charlotte Zink Coffman Street Crestone Farms Danger Dawson Park downtown longmont drilling Eco-Cycle Francis St. Golf Course handicap-accessible Jeff Friesner Lake McIntosh landscaping Longmont Longmont history Lueb Popoff McIntosh Lake monster Mr. Sultan Nicole Bell parking parking tickets porch lights Post Office power lines recreation center right of way signal lights Speed limit Steps substation tree carvers Twin Peaks U.S. Highway 287 Ute Creek woodpeckers
Tag Archives: Speed limit
Dear Johnnie:I noticed some new signage on U.S. Highway 36 south of Lyons. It’s near the turnoff onto Hygiene Road, and there is now a “nighttime” speed limit of 55 mph. It appears to be related to wildlife in the … Continue reading
Dear Johnnie: Clearly the speed limit in the construction zone on County Line Road is 35 mph. The 35 mph sign is visible when you enter the construction zone. But there isn’t a 45 mph speed limit sign at the … Continue reading