- search here on The clock struck midnight for father/daughter dance
- Life Insurance rates on What is listeria? And what can I do about it?
- Samsung on Motorists track progress of Martin Street crossing
- nokia mobile prices on Motorists track progress of Martin Street crossing
- naija music on What is listeria? And what can I do about it?
TagsArt Art in Public Places bears birdhouses birds Camel carving catfish Charlotte Zink Coffman Street Crestone Farms Danger Dawson Park downtown longmont drilling Eco-Cycle Francis St. Golf Course handicap-accessible Jeff Friesner Lake McIntosh landscaping Longmont Longmont history Lueb Popoff McIntosh Lake monster Mr. Sultan Nicole Bell parking parking tickets porch lights Post Office power lines recreation center right of way signal lights Speed limit Steps substation tree carvers Twin Peaks U.S. Highway 287 Ute Creek woodpeckers
Tag Archives: parking
Dear Johnnie: I have been noticing that many of the fire hydrants in town have been freshly painted. These are mostly along the main roads. The bright red-and-white hydrants are cheery to see. Is the city planning to paint the … Continue reading
Dear Johnnie: My neighbor insists on parking one of his cars (an SUV or a minivan) on the street between our two driveways. This creates a blind spot and requires an awkward angle when pulling out of my driveway. The … Continue reading
Dear Johnnie: Why do doctors give out handicapped permits to people who don’t need them? Though I certainly appreciate the efforts the volunteers at the Longmont Police Department make in keeping people without handicapped permits from parking in those designated … Continue reading