- bury djs on Johnnie St. Vrain: House, barn have become Longmont landmarks
- jeciak on What’s proper when the flag passes in parade?
- Ecommerce Solution on The clock struck midnight for father/daughter dance
- jmariawp on What’s proper when the flag passes in parade?
- y8 games on Cheery fire hydrant information to brighten your day
TagsArt Art in Public Places bears birdhouses birds Camel carving catfish Charlotte Zink Coffman Street Crestone Farms Danger Dawson Park downtown longmont drilling Eco-Cycle Francis St. Golf Course handicap-accessible Jeff Friesner Lake McIntosh landscaping Longmont Longmont history Lueb Popoff McIntosh Lake monster Mr. Sultan Nicole Bell parking parking tickets porch lights Post Office power lines recreation center right of way signal lights Speed limit Steps substation tree carvers Twin Peaks U.S. Highway 287 Ute Creek woodpeckers
Tag Archives: Golf Course
Dear Johnnie: I live in a condo on Ute Creek golf hole No. 12. Last Monday, I watched something very strange happening in the pond right outside my window. There were big circles in the pond near the south end, … Continue reading
Dear Johnnie:The drilling and placement of power lines underground from the substation by Dawson Park and McIntosh Lake south down past Twin Peaks Golf Course seems to be complete. The section of Twin Peaks Golf Course that was used for … Continue reading