- jmariawp on What is listeria? And what can I do about it?
- monika on What’s proper when the flag passes in parade?
- shows full on What’s proper when the flag passes in parade?
- whiteroses205 on The clock struck midnight for father/daughter dance
- Custom Stickers on What’s proper when the flag passes in parade?
TagsArt Art in Public Places bears birdhouses birds Camel carving catfish Charlotte Zink Coffman Street Crestone Farms Danger Dawson Park downtown longmont drilling Eco-Cycle Francis St. Golf Course handicap-accessible Jeff Friesner Lake McIntosh landscaping Longmont Longmont history Lueb Popoff McIntosh Lake monster Mr. Sultan Nicole Bell parking parking tickets porch lights Post Office power lines recreation center right of way signal lights Speed limit Steps substation tree carvers Twin Peaks U.S. Highway 287 Ute Creek woodpeckers
Tag Archives: flag etiquette
Dear Johnnie: I noticed at the Veteran’s Day parade that an astounding number of spectators did not remove their headgear or in any way acknowledge colors when they passed by. Apparently many people are unaware of or are ignoring parade … Continue reading